Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1039 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Branding & Marketing - FMCG/Retail (8-10 yrs)
Lead the Corporate Branding & Marketing team for the new healthcare business and expand its brand awareness across the country/internationally.
Pre-requisites for consideration of candidature:
- MBA from Category-A B-schools- ISB / IIM ABCLK /IIFT / FMS
- Min 8-10 years of experience in Branding and Marketing functions for a reputed B2C brand in FMCG / retail / healthcare as Product or Brand Manager or Marketing manager
- Should have managed a team of min 3-4 direct reports + agency ecosystem
- Should have directly managed marketing budgets of at least Rs 10 Cr per year
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Key KRAs will include
- Brand Awareness amongst patients
- Brand awareness amongst Doctors
- OPD footfalls
- Conversion from OPD to Admissions
2. Formulate the brand launch plan and brand marketing plan for each centre
3. Prepare detailed brand and center launch plans - channel split, communication plan, channel activation etc.
4. Create marketing campaign plan, budget and monitor marketing Roll sharply
5. Lead hiring & working with third party agencies required for branding, creative / collaterals, ATL and BTL activities, digital, media planning and execution etc .
6. Drive planning and execution of marketing plan across all channels - ATL + BTL + PR + B2B Engagement + Digital
7. Day to day team management for branding and marketing team and full ownership of their outputs and career growth
8. Jointly work with Sales team and Operations team on specific growth areas / solving issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.