Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:1783 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Branding & Communications - NBFC (8-16 yrs)
We have an urgent vacancy for Head - Branding & Communication with a NBFC Client in Delhi. Role details are given below:
- Managing brand image in the media and increase visibility through regular activities and communication
- Create brand recall in the media (including Social/digital platforms) by regularly having stories / interviews on the financial services industry portraying the brand / industry in a positive light
- Creating and implementing branding and marketing initiatives in alignment with Business objectives of the Organization.
- Position the company's senior management and spokespersons as thought leaders in the industry.
- Handle media crisis, if any.
- Increase the presence of the organization in the digital platforms- social media for media coverage
- Improved engagement with the Management team, Leadership & employees while ensuring all communication adheres to a standardized and appropriate set of guidelines
- Annual Report Calendar, Media Yearbook Process Manuals supporting business on different projects
- Successful implementation of the projects within given timelines
- Working within the regulatory framework and in compliance with regulator's guidelines.
- Organize press conferences (from start to end - concept to execution/implementation/ logistics) for any product launches or any significant media announcements as required
- Planning and supervising CSR projects and CSR communication plan.
- Liaison with the PR agency.
- Relationship building with media.
- Organization Brand management.
- Manage negative articles/stories
- Internal communication projects.
- Internal & External stakeholder management.
- Extremely good written and verbal communication
- Executive presence
- Strategic mindset
- Extremely proactive
- Well versed and networked with media & industry
- High on awareness of sector specific news impacting business
- Awareness of regulatory & compliance guidelines of financial services/ NBFCs
- Experienced Post Graduate in any stream preferably from Mass Media Advertising Media Communication with exposure to Financial Services Industry
- 6-9 years of work experience in PR Corp Com preferably from the Financial services industry Client servicing experience in a PR agency would be an added advantage