Views:787 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Branding & Communication (3-5 yrs)
Position: Head-Branding & Communication
Max Notice Period will be- 2 months
Eligibility: MBA in Marketing
At least 3-5 years of Branding experience
Should have B2B sales industry experience Preferred.
Working Location: Gurgaon
Name of position: Head - Branding and Communications
- Marketing is fundamental to co.'s business model, as it gathers the market insights that drive our product development - be it products, services or software - and our strategy for sales.
- As part of our marketing team, you- ll join us in working on long-term directions for steady business growth. Ours is a
highly proactive approach; we- re not tied to quarterly targets, so we don- t do short-term or reactive planning.
1. Develop brand and communication strategy for the organization and drive implementation across all online and offline touchpoints along the customer journey
2. Develop concepts and contents for brand and communication campaigns, trade approaches, and new product introductions and steer implementation in collaboration with Digital Marketing team
3. Responsible for internal communications projects, PR, reputation management and co-branding wherever scalable
4. Be a key consulting partner for all organization driven corporate social responsibility projects and employer branding in collaboration with the Human Resources team
5. Champion and lead all events managed and held at the organization level in collaboration with relevant stakeholders including but not limited to other marketing and sales functions
6. Be the organizational representative and counterpart in all regional representations on Branding and communications subject
1. Relevant experience in the field
2. Background in communications, branding and PR related activities
3. Experience handling B2B markets and working in a matrix organization
4. Conceptual thinker with strong project management skills
5. Strong communication and inter personal skills while working in a fast-paced environment involving multiple key stakeholders
6. Prior experience in coaching and mentoring team members to outperform in current roles and preparing for future roles