Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:281 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Brand & Promotions - Agrochemicals (10-16 yrs)
Head - Brand & Promotions (Agrochemicals)
- Developing and managing the marketing strategy for the Agrochemicals Products that results in optimized profitability for the Organisation.
- The position is accountable for the Insecticide brand strategy as it relates to the overall crop (all crops) solution campaigns, ensuring the annual product-on-ground (POG) budget/s are achieved.
- Responsible for licensing negotiations and supply agreements related to this portfolio as well as the life cycle management responsibility (long range plan and post patent strategies.
- Carrying out product trails of newly launched products in terms of customer acceptance, regional specific product fitment etc.
- Gather data from the market, prepare and forward realtime reports in terms of farmer needs for crop enhancement and plant protection solutions and assist product management team is designing product positioning strategy accordingly.
- Identify new and untapped geographies within the region in terms of crops in production and also identify and generate reports in terms of our product fitment in those new areas.
- Strategize, rollout and push our brands into newly identified areas.
- Market intelligence & competitor activity analysis.
- Review and discuss with product management & marketing services teams regarding viability of promotional materials (banners. pamphlets, standees, audio visual tools etc).
- Keeping a track of sales, promotion and collection activities from MDO to RI level.
- Helping sales team in achieving business targets, training the FAs, MDOs and TI as per prevailing season, crops in production and crop protection management
Qualification And Experience:
I. BSc in Agriculture & MBA with Minimum 12 years in hardcore brand management with top companies and Knowledge of Agrochemicals Industry is must
II. Sound understanding of marketing, sales and customer relationship management.
III. An understanding of growers, distributors and agronomy for the crop protection industry
IV. Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as a proven record of achieving goals
V. Strong interpersonal skills including listening, presenting, writing, team work and the ability to lead a team
VI. Proficient with Microsoft Office
VII. Ability to travel across Pan India
VIII. Experience in developing strong brands.
IX. Effective communicator with excellent relationship building ability / Out of the box thinker / Strategic / Result oriented
X. Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
XI. Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
XII. The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
XIII. The ability to work under pressure
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
P G Ganesh
Mobile : 9873663105