Principal Consultant at Catalyst Advise
Views:2104 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Brand Marketing - Food Firm (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Branding/ Brand Marketing person who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for running paid campaigns across Social Media channels for the brand.
Experience in Private Labels Branding and Direct to consumer (D2C) is Mandatory.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallizing targeted consumers insights
- Taking brand ownership and providing the vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Leading creative development and creating motivating stimulus to get targeted population to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing them against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Leading the design, creation & management of Social ad campaigns & promotions for products to acquire and retain customers
- Monitoring effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns to management in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
What are we looking for:
- Someone with BS / MS in marketing or any other related field
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Knowledgeable in the principles of search & social
- Creative and out of the box thinking; Unconventional ideas are a bonus.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Sound understanding of traditional and digital marketing
- Should be data driven and should optimize for the right parameters and have strong execution capabilities.
- Should possess good project management skills and ability to over-achieve in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Positive and highly motivated and driven
- Willingness to work in a fast paced / dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in running paid campaigns in Social media for eCommerce / Online Shopping products. Good with Numbers and platforms inside out.
- Knowledge of Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their APIs, data structures etc., proficiency with listening tools like Radian 6, Sprinkler, Sysomos etc. and analytical tools like Unmetric etc.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.