Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2518 Applications:865 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Brand Marketing - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Key Skills Required:
- Customer Centricity
- Innovative and creative thought process
- Exposure to Brand Communication and Media Planning
- Prior experience in an internet/digital company, or managing digital-first brands is preferred
- Develop and manage the companies brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand's equity
- Conceptualize brand led ideas that can elevate companies awareness, recall and positioning in our target segment
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business's initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- Drive programs and projects across the various customer touch points to drive customer consideration and trust for our products
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Own customer and consumer understanding, identifying their barriers and triggers to purchase
- Take ownership of the brand's voice by defining guidelines and best practices across products and platforms
- Work with digital teams to create digital first assets that can help drive acquisition & engagement
- Establish metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI's.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.