Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:659 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Brand Marketing - eCommerce (12-18 yrs)
Brand Marketing Head- Late stage global venture (Bangalore) !
- The Head of Brand Marketing is essentially tasked with understanding the mindsets and capturing the imaginations of consumers, investors, business leaders, and key influencers in the business's market. He also plays a primary role in leading and driving the brand marketing department while building strong relationships across the business as well as externally. The Head of Brand Marketing puts together an exceptional brand marketing cross-functional team, and leads its development, driving new ideas and crucial day-to-day brand marketing operations with the support of this team and senior brand marketing management.
- The Head of Brand Marketing has a strong understanding of the platforms, channels, and strategies/approaches that will enable the brand marketing department to reach all these audiences. The Head of Brand Marketing leads brand strategy and drives the operational delivery of strategy, inclusive of communications campaigns and network building.
Objectives and Responsibilities of the Head of Brand Marketing
- Leadership/Management/Supervisory Role: The first and most prominent responsibility of the Head of Brand Marketing is his leadership over the brand marketing department. In this position, the Head of Brand Marketing is responsible for the overall management of junior brand marketing managers, these are, the Brand Marketing Manager and the Senior Brand Marketing Manager. The Head of Brand Marketing, in his leadership capacity, is also tasked with the creation of a departmental vision that he instills in all levels of the department, which form part of the business culture. He is also tasked with overseeing the business's online brand marketing campaigns on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, business websites, email and so forth.
- Brand Marketing also plays a major strategic role. He develops and manages the business's brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand's equity. The Head of Brand Marketing is responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business's and sales team's initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- Strategy: The Head of Brand Marketing also plays a major strategic role. He develops and manages the business's brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand's equity. The Head of Brand Marketing is responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business's and sales team's initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- The Head of Brand Marketing is also responsible for the creation of all forms of marketing, for example, interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases, and executive presentations. He is in charge of the development of the execution plan for thought leadership initiatives, where he uses a wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for business and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the organization as a thought leader in the market. He additionally plays the role of ensuring that all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences.
consideration to his insights and judgments.
Tier 1 Academic background; 12-18 years of solid Brand Marketing background !