Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:1573 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Brand Licensing - FMCG (7-14 yrs)
Only FMCG / Fashion licensing
We are looking to hire a brand licensing person for an upcoming FMCG brand based in Noida. This person based on individual performance can get an opportunity to play a larger role in the Organization. Please apply only if you can work in a start up and challenging environment.
- Develops a strategy for the brand in alignment with the Organization plans and overall marketing plans.Someone who Understands & defines the brand identity & align all the brands plans. Will also work along with advertising & research agencies as well as consultants to develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand in keeping with the above identity
- Plans ATL & BTL so as to deliver the required value proposition, as derived from the above brand identity
- Analyze the business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing customers
- Develops and executes plans for brand extension.
- Develops annual plans and budgets for the brand.
- Keeps track of all brand related expenditures vis-a-vis budgets.
- Provide strategic guidance to brand executives to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions (with special emphasis on-the-ground activities).
- Coordinates with internal & external media agencies for implementation of the Brand's strategy.
- Coordinates with other departments like Sales, Product, Service, Manufacturing, Finance, etc for product & brand related requirements.
- Conceives, develops, proposes, implements & controls attractive sales promotional drives across various levels of trade & consumer franchise.
- Monitors, tracks & evaluates market & competitive dynamics.
- Develops systems within brand teams which facilitates better MIS and synergy of operations
- Assists in developing market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence
- Undertakes all market research for obtaining feedback on various aspects of the brand
- Monitors and tracks of performance of brand based on specified criteria.
- Plans and ensures required marketing support for brand in terms of advertising, promotion, schemes etc in co-ordination with sales team.
- Develops various schemes incentive / discount to increase the contribution of the brand.
- Ensures that the team is adequately trained in both functional and behavioural aspects on a regular basis
- Supports development of a performance driven culture among all employees within the team
Desired Skills :
- Marketing Strategy
- Analytical ability