Founder & CEO at Talent Destination
Views:9170 Applications:1480 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Head - Brand & Digital Marketing - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Brand & Media Planning:
- Navigate marketing and communication efforts to a wider brand planning role with a clear impact on leading Brand Metrics such as: Brand Recall (Aided & Unaided), Brand Awareness, Brand Associations, Customer Satisfaction Index and Brand Health
- Facilitate in creating annual, quarterly, monthly marketing budgets. Monitor & review the spending in accordance with the budgeted spends
- Create combined paid, organic, affiliate media schedule pan India
- Assist in Brand Development for new international markets of Imarticus
- Work closely with the Business Heads to develop marketing & brand project scopes, objectives, deliverables and timelines
- Plan, Strategize & Drive pay per click ad campaigns Google Ads, Bing, Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Taboola, Content dB, Outbrain & more.
- Drive performance marketing strategies and lead end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of paid marketing campaigns for lead generation/customer acquisition, online sales and revenue generation.
- Provide and implement recommendations around campaign structuring, targeting across search, display, remarketing, etc. in accordance with revenue goals. Analyse paid campaigns, develop insights from the entire marketing funnel data and identify trends and opportunities
- Build and optimize marketing assets.
Marketing Technology :
- Research new marketing technologies, trends and ideas, and assess the scope of application within Imarticus for better processes/ consumer engagement/cost reduction/scalability
- Assist in developing 'Marketing Innovation Bank' with a vision to facilitate 4x growth in next 1 year
- Identify gaps and opportunities within existing marketing ecosystem to propose new, improvised solutions
- 10+ years of prior experience in a similar digital marketing role, along with experience in team building and management
- Sound educational background, preferably from the field of computer science or engineering with an MBA in Marketing
- Hands-on performance marketing experience with an EdTech/ e-commerce platform/ Performance Marketing Agencies/ Disruptive lead gen agencies.
- Experience in introducing SAAS solutions, tech interventions as marketing innovation
- Must have a strong analytical mindset with an ability to guide teams to optimize costs, reach and lead gen efforts
- Research oriented, with an ability to sense consumer behaviour and driven by "consumer first" approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at strategizing, implementing and optimizing paid marketing campaigns with a strategic focus on long term brand objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.