Head - Brand & Communication - Manufacturing Firm (15-23 yrs)
This is for a Manufacturing Company who is the business of Paper.
This is a corporate function
- Create the brand & communication strategy in collaboration with all stakeholders that supports the long term business objectives and lays the foundation of annual plans.
- Engage with the corporate communications team and all other stake holders to create a well defined brand strategy
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Prepare Annual Marketing Plan and Budgets in line with the agreed yearly objectives and do revisions as needed.
- Conduct periodic reviews of implementation plans
- Design & manage campaigns & communications to build brand equity of company
- Create & update company brand manual to ensure consistency in brand projection across various media and usage occasions.
- Engage with the sales team to understand the campaigns required for planned sales initiatives.
- Plan and finalise the right media mix for campaigns and get the budgets & plans approved for the same.
- Monitor & review campaign execution to understand & improve media RoI and campaign efficacy.
- Lead consumer & customer research to assess and identify opportunities for brand positioning - Partner with the segment leaders to understand the requirements for market & competition research.
- Engage market research agencies for data collection and analysis for sharing with all concerned.
- Organize Consumer research and consumer feedback surveys to understand current positioning.
- Finalize research insights to be used in creation of brand and communication plans.
Identify and manage relations with various media and creative agencies for quality execution of marketing and communication initiatives.
- Scout for quality agencies and engage for understanding their delivery capabilities.
- Evaluate proposals for quality & cost for finalization of partner agencies.
- Finalize contracts with shortlisted agencies and monitor delivery of contracted deliverables as per schedule.
- Plan & lead the PR Activities for Company to create the right brand perception in line with the overall brand strategy.
- Create a PR strategy that supports the overall brand and communication strategy.
- Appoint and manage quality PR agency to execute the PR strategy.
- Shortlist and engage with magazines and newspapers to publish both paid and unpaid articles.
Engage with industry peers to debate, analyze and finalize the right positioning for paper w.r.t to competing products to ensure a positioning that supports growth of paper industry.
- Participate in industry forums and meetings and if required, plan to host the meetings to ensure exchange of ideas and information with peers.
- Design and participate in initiatives that help deliver on the right positioning for paper industry.
- Track developments in domestic and international paper market.
- Be part of the panel while making industry representation to the government authorities
- Also includes digital marketing and strategies.