Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:3401 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Brand & Communication - Healthcare (6-13 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
The person would be actively taking up the Brand and Communication function of the company for owned/franchise businesses in India and overseas. Most of the franchisees overseas manage their own marketing, but the candidate will play an active role in bringing them all under a common branding/digital strategy, using great influencing skills and value-adding capabilities.
This position reports to the CMO and has a team of creative developers/content writers under it. There is a parallel team in Digital/social media marketing.
Main responsibilities would be :
- Create a marketing calendar with digital, ATL, BTL activities across India. Assist and guide the international franchisees in the same.
- Lead the execution of the ATL plans, including newspapers, TV, billboards, events, conferences etc. in India.
- Take ownership of all the marketing campaigns so that they achieve their targeted ROI.
- Lead the creation of high-quality content and creating the content strategy and publish them across digital assets and social media and various industry forums. Also communicate the same to all stake holders including the franchisees in India and international.
- Training sales or company communications staff in India and internationally, so that they understand the brand message, and are able to emphasize it in their communications.
- Assist in increasing the DHI Brand awareness in India; and other countries as per requirement.
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team to manage the Digital Marketing initiatives for various markets around the world.
- Help in building constructive relationships with Indian and International partners.
- Take ownership and lead the strategy revolving all the industry forums including harifear, realself, quora etc.
- To be fully aware of the competition. Track their marketing strategy and incorporate our updated messaging in the marketing strategy. Be 2-steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- The person should be smart and have strong inter-personal skills.
- Decision-making skills to determine the appropriate brand message that will achieve their company's goals.
- Determine the right strategy to introduce and promote the company's brand message.
- Requires analytical skills used to assess the existing customer base and how effective existing marketing strategies are.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Good time management skills to coordinate schedules and meet project content deadlines.
Teams to be handled :
- Social Media Manager
- Content Team
a. 3-4 Creative Designers
b. Content Strategist
- Entrepreneurial mindset is essential. We need a person who fully embraces the industry and can add individual value to the company.
- Ability to roll up the sleeves and deep dive is essential.
The candidate should have relevant qualification and experience to manage the brand communication strategy of a multinational brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.