Head - Sourcing at Confidential
Views:4638 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - BPO Sales - eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The individual in this position is responsible for leading sales for consulting and services in the ecommerce market to new clients.
- Responsible for new business sales within assigned markets or existing clients.
- Grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base .
- This position will generate leads; develop targets into clients and meet revenue quotas as assigned for Sales.
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities through phone/social media prospecting, marketing and industry relationships.
- Proactively conducting research on potential client and industry marketing opportunities.
- Drafting pitches and overseeing the proposal/ RFP process.
- Assisting corporate counsel on contract negotiation.
- Assisting in developing and overseeing the firm marketing budgets.
- Designing and maintaining effective communication materials including presentation content and client communication.
- Overseeing databases and sales cycle tracking tools.
- Report on sales activity with consistent frequency
- To share and understand the high growth objectives of the organization.
- Proactively cultivating new clients and areas of company growth, negotiating contracts with new and existing clients, and overseeing databases.
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospect or client short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with existing and prospective client executive management.0
- Partner with Leadership to establish optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions.
- Identifying potential areas of growth for current clients. Collaborate with Sales Support; Account Management; Operations and other departments to ensure the client's expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Provide customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Finance regarding the organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats based on sales pursuit interactions.
- Monitor economic and legal trends that could affect sales
Soft Skills and Competencies :
- BPO sales experience for ecommerce process is highly desired
- 5+ years of leadership experience successfully building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience directing strategies for new sales.
- Can professionally draft and deliver proposals, both internally and externally.
- Solid outsourced Contact Center and BPO management experience with inbound, outbound, chat, and email.
- Experience building successful working relationships with C-level executives.
- Ability to work virtually and travel frequently to pursue and qualify leads.
- Proven thought leadership that inspires action, accountability, results and teamwork.
- Superior business skills including financial acumen, corporate planning, business operations, and account management.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Contribute in supporting the organizational growth.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business relationships working autonomously is a must.
- The right candidate will exhibit good business judgment and acumen and be both confident and flexible in their views.
- This position will require the ability to work with multiple business units to acquire operational knowledge and execute on departmental initiatives.
- The ability to travel frequently as well as having a high level of comfortability presenting to large audiences of executive level management is a must.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to translate vision and strategic plan into clear and specific strategies with defined and measurable outcomes
- Proven executive-level leadership skills in complex deal strategy, development, financial structuring and negotiations
- Expert in communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with industry impact
- Proven ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity.
- Mastery of the organization's business operations and industry. Externally recognized as subject matter expert on emerging trends and industry practices
- External Thought Leader with proven ability to significantly influence
- Is recognized as an external thought leader within strategic function or discipline.
- Influences the strategy to address internal or external business and regulatory issues.
- Proactively identifies, defines, and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business.
- Significantly influences functional strategy; may participate in the development of the product or division strategy. Leads multidisciplinary projects or initiatives.
- Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of individual capabilities and business requirements.
Work Experience : 12-15 years of total work experience of which at least 5+ years in the BPO industry.
Qualifications : Graduate in any stream. MBA (preferable).
Reporting Manager : CEO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.