Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:601 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Billing & Operations - Hospital/Healthcare (12-20 yrs)
- Head the Billing & Recovery Department and lead a team in the dept.
- Minimum 10+ years experience required working in Billing department in the hospital sector.
- Preferred candidates who have worked in Corporate Hospitals.
- Implement written policies and procedures that govern the accounting functions of the patient facility.
- Prepare Doctor payment policy and ensure to smooth implementation in terms of doctor satisfaction and hospital profit.
- Planning and supervising the daily operations in the business office including medical billing and coding, A/R collections, insurance processes and payment processing.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator concerning inpatient accounting functions.
- Develop and implement the process for effective and efficient billing within dept.
- Prepare MOU and policies for new tie ups with corporate and all Govt. organisations.
- Prepare the hospital tariff and packages coordinating internally with the Doctor teams and also adhering to the legal compliance.