Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:160 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Beneficiation - Mining Firm (20-25 yrs)
Looking for candidates who are only from Mining Minerals Extraction and Iron Ore Industry.
Job Title: Head Beneficiation (Iron Ore)
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee end to end iron ore beneficiation operations
- Planning & Execution
- Achievement of business goals and objectives
- Responsible for achieving production targets
- Ability to manage a large team
- Responsible for Operations and Maintenance activities in the beneficiation plant
- Implement and adopt best practices for production
- Identify potential issues and collaborate with mines or the processing team to prevent or resolve them
- Ensure complete adherence to safety standards
- Ensure maintenance plans and schedules are coordinated and reviewed with production demands
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Desired candidate should hold an Engineering Degree in Mineral Processing/Metallurgy /Mechanical. Should have minimum 20-25 years experience in any reputed company Should possess excellent managerial and leadership skills for applying best practices. Should have good knowledge in Jig Process and Gravity separation. Knowledge of Telugu is desired. Willing to relocate to Andhra Pradesh.
Job Location: Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Industry: A reputed mining and Mineral Processing industry located in A.P and Telangana.