Head - Banking Operations (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Head the PAN India Operations for a leading Bank in India
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Bank in the Indian market
- Experience and an in depth knowledge of banking regulations.
- Managing onboarding processes and procedures to comply on an on-going basis
- Managing daily compliance functions to ensure compliance guidelines are being followed
- Facilitate regular audits to detect any compliance or contractual breaches and encourage continuous improvement
- Maintaining strong working relationships and liaise with all the stake holders
- Resolving and escalating the issues proactively and in a timely fashion. tracking and monitoring of potential onboarding issues and delays
- Responding to queries regarding the status of specific requests or new customers
- AML and KYC checks, Legacy screening for customers
- Processing of client instructions timely for all the requests received through various service channels with process accuracy and compliance of the regulatory guidelines.
- Resolving, analyzing and preventing reoccurrence of exceptional errors or claims in order to minimize / mitigate the risks
- Ensuring all client queries are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting in creation of training manuals / user guides /Process notes
- Conducting staff training to ensure that all team members are aware of relevant procedures and applicable policies in order to carry out their duties competently and effectively
- Review of existing manual processes and developing effective solutions so as to eliminate the need for manual intervention
- Enhancing the processes, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and establish best practices
- Building good relationship within the team and with all stake-holders to facilitate smooth processing of transactions.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Zonal Operations at large banks
- Familiarity with all business functions including Operations, HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Should be having knowledge of various RBI FEMA, IFSCA guidelines relating to remittance services, loans and other services.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Meritocratic Culture
- Leadership role
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shubham Kathuria on +91 124 452 5406
Contact - Shubham Kathuria - +91 124 452 5406
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.