Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:2252 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Head - Banking/Insurance & Commercial Operations & Controls - NBFC (12-23 yrs)
Head of Banking, Insurance and Commercial Operations & Controls with a leading NBFC
- Responsible for managing initiatives within key operations units : Banking & Initiatives
- Introduce new banking relationships and new banking technologies.
- Responsible for execution of Co. banking cycle activities (presentation, fate)
Quality : Lead Quality initiatives for operations unit and key company projects Operations Controllership
- Guide Operations units to implement RCSA Conduct regular audits and enforce controllership as per ORM requirements.
- Recommend re-engineering opportunities to delivery units Partner Management.
- Oversee strategic partner relationships Insurance Operations .
- Work with the insurance partners on managing and enhancing insurance processes.
- Responsible for execution of insurance operations Commercial Operations.
- Responsible for execution of operations for different commercial offerings ( Loan against securities, POs, Developer Finance etc ).
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to achieve process and cost efficiencies.
- Effectively manage the function to ensure productivity and simplification goals are met.
- Drive process standardization and improvements to achieve desired results.
- Identify, design and undertake analysis to facilitate process and/or technology change initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.