Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:867 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - B2B Sales (18-25 yrs)
We are now seeking a Head of Business Development for India to lead a multi-faceted sales team in growing our services revenue and adoption across new and existing clients in India. Service focus areas will include but are not limited to Security Integrated Solutions. This position is responsible for the supervision of the overall business operations and strategy, and future growth. Your role will be crucial to the success of the organisation, as you will not only drive the engagement of current clients but give strategic direction to the business and push business growth. We want you to be a hands-on leader, an out of the box thinker, operationally strong go- getter and driven to burn midnight oil for success.
- Leads and manages all activities within the sales department, inclusive of account management, operations, customer support and field sales.
- Sets departmental KPIs and evaluates the effectiveness of the sales initiatives, making appropriate changes that encourage achievement of overall sales and business targets.
- Mentor key personnel in the sales department, ensuring their constant professional growth, and assisting them in the execution of their duties where necessary.
- Spearheads the sales departments strategy development initiatives, ensuring that they remain consistent with the business overall strategy.
- Increase sales revenue through the design and implementation of appropriate strategies for business vertical.
- Designs, implements, and manages the business sales process, ranging from relationship development and contract finalization.
- Execute efficiently with a view of selling the business full range of products/services in order to achieve the business revenue targets.
- Conduct business analyses, performance analyses, competitive analyses etc
- Track and reviews actual sales results, weighing them against the set targets and business
- KPIs in order to determine the effectiveness of sales initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions
- Synthesizes reports for financial feasibility studies in order to determine sales growth and revenue targets for the sales department
- Forecasting and monitoring sales performance and business compliance.
- Articulates the results of the analyses in reports, presentations, and recommendations to key Stakeholders.
Knowledge and Opportunity:
- Maintains a stable knowledge base of the business industry, competitors, and regulatory activity.
- Conducts regular research, keeps up with trends and best practices, which give the business a competitive edge, and keep the business at par with some of the biggest players in the market.
- Implements new and well-researched sales initiatives, strategies, and solutions.
- Identifies top talent and contributes to the recruitment of key sales department personnel, hence, maintaining efficient and effective execution of duties within the sales department.
- Establish relationships with key personnel within the business market
- Maintain long-term relationships with key clients, potential clients, and key strategic partners.
Qualifications & Skill requirements:
- Post Graduate degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to work on various technology platforms
- Experience in leading Sales team at a National Level.
- Experience from service Industry, Corporate Sales will be preferred.