Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:464 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - B2B Marketing - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
- PR Campaign - Augment the PR campaign to consolidate market leadership and establish the category itself far more effectively with media, regulators, customers and general public, besides providing contributory articles, industry white papers, research papers, pitch notes, Q&As etc. Deal promptly with media requests for responses, research, quotes, photos, interviews, especially in case of any crisis. Profile leadership team.
- Establish presence and participate at industry events and seminars
- Create multi-format content (videos, infographics, web pages, downloadable brochures and customer newsletters etc.) with effective storytelling, creatives and communication across our services.
- Capture interesting success stories for many of our solutions and services deployed at several existing customers.
- Branding: Boxes and machines. Software applications. Co-branding with corporate/service partnerships
- Keep track of changes in the industry trends/business environment and accordingly adjusting the marketing plan if required.
- Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, campaigns, web pages and promotional material) with focus on increasing positive impact on business.
- Assist in scaling up the business leads by setting up paid campaigns on relevant social media platforms like Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Responsible for building traffic and driving quality leads.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand their priorities and plan marketing activities to support the same.
- Manage the social media handles and content calendars for the organization.
- Create and identify new marketing strategies that drives interest and helps our sales teams in lead generation/capturing new customers.
- Analyze and ensure return on advertisement spends (ROAS) for all marketing spend.
- Internal communication - create and implement a structured framework for employee communication with focus on employee engagement and establishing the various HR initiatives.
- Employee engagement - Lead in creating programmes for employee engagement for leadership team and effective percolation of important communication by building relevant platforms for the same along with the messaging.
- Understand market opportunity and potential for plug and play software solutions. Design and run marketing plans for the same
- Marketing Leads in B2B solution selling space will be preferred.
- Experience in BFSI industry preferred.
- Strong experience in digital marketing and content creation required.
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in Marketing, digital marketing and marketing communications.