Operation Head- Recruitment at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:702 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head/AVP - Warehouse Operations - Publishing House Business (8-15 yrs)
AVP Operations (Warehouse Head)
Location: Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India (work from office)
Experience: 8 to 15 Years
Annual CTC: INR(- ) 10,00,000 to 20,00,000
About company: It is one of the fastest growing publishing house in the country. We publish study material for Classes 1 to 12 for CBSE, ICSE/ISC & various State Boards. We publish more than 250 titles in a year in various languages like English, Hindi, Marathi & Kannada, etc.
- Always implement operational Standards in order to extend improved services to the customers
- Management of total operations at warehouses. Develop system for maximum utilisation of the manpower. Provide constant feedback to the customer on the movement of their cargo.
- Detailing immediate HOD, operational staff to meet operational standards in respect to meet the commitments made to the customers and efficient usage of manpower deployed.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Coordinate the cargo moments and schedule as per the instructions of the customers between the warehouse and port.
- Develop proper communication system between the Back office and operations to improve flow of information.
- Implement system and method to minimize the wastage and pilferages while handling the cargo at warehouses.
- Develop vendors which can provide timely, quality services at a reasonable cost. Develop system to constantly review and benchmark the services provided by the vendor.
- Plan the moment of cargo before cut-off date of the shipping and loading it is as per the scheduled vessel.
- Avoid detention and demurrage due to our service lapses.
- Develop the relations with customers and constantly take the feedback on the services and suggestions for the improvement of the services.
- Develop systems for information of the daily status to the customer, and regularly monitor the same.
Additional Information :
- Education: BE/B.Tech/MS/ M. Tech/MCA/MBA or related field
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong sense of integrity, honesty, empathy & respect towards the company policies.