HR Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:171 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head/AVP/VP - Vessel Manufacturing Operations (25-30 yrs)
1. Candidate should have pressure vessel manufacturing experience.
2. Should be operational chief and not production chief.
3. Should be able to drive entire operations from HR, purchase, planning, finance, production etc.
4. Look at candidates who are in and around Gujarat for stability reasons only.
Functional Expertise :
- You must have worked in manufacturing environment related to making of pressure vessels, boilers, heat exchangers, tanks and other similar products
- You must know welding processes such as SAW, GMAW, SMAW, GTAW
- You must have sound knowledge of various NDT procedures
- You are well versed with the ASME code and ability to face audits
- You are able to work with various IT tools such as ERPs, planning software, etc.
Span of Control - Must have managed manufacturing operations with total manpower strength of not less than 300 people
Key Focus Area :
- Performance Management - To set high level of performance targets (esp in terms of on-time deliveries, quality and cost) for the team to ensure competitiveness and differentiation in the market
- Environment, Health and Safety - Drive a safe place for all culture; develop the culture of strong facility management; ensure the physical appearance of the plant stays at high standards and bring in the perspectives of sustainable production practices
- Systems and Processes - To coach teams to develop new systems and processes that lead to continuous improvement of manufacturing
- Strategic Planning and Investments : To set a vision for the manufacturing operations keeping in mind the future business plans of the group; plan and execute all capital investements smartly and efficiently
- Innovation in Manufacturing : To continuously develop or hunt for new technologies that improve manufacturing quality and costs of the products
- People Success: To ensure the adequacy of the plant in terms of structure and competence; to build new leaders in the plant; coach teams for performance improvement and enhance the culture of care in the plant
- Relationships and Compliance: Maintain and build relationships with external stakeholders to get things done in favor of the plant; and build a high standards of compliance to all audit requirement by various bodies.