Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:766 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Head/AVP/VP - Talent Acquisition - IT/BFSI (15-25 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Head - AVP/VP - Ahmedabad
Purpose of the Job :
- Partner with senior management to effectively support all stages of an employee's life cycle
- Responsibilities include driving talent acquisition across departments, providing a positive onboarding experience to new hires, successfully executing HR programs and recommending solutions to complex employee relations and issues.
Job Responsibilities :
- Build collaborative partnerships with the Executive Team, business leaders and key stakeholders to develop an innovative, cohesive recruitment strategy that aligns with the organizations strategy, growth priorities and workforce plans
- Identify and create sustainable talent pool for key positions
- Drives recruitment strategy for Leadership mandates . Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent.
- Identify key sourcing channels, develop and implement creative sourcing strategies
- Responsible to drive the complete talent agenda for the organization including building talent strategy, driving campus programs, building teams to drive hiring across levels.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Measure, assess and continuously optimize the effectiveness of TA processes to drive faster delivery of quality hires to the business
- Ensure that the candidate experience is consistent across all hiring interactions
- Managing recruitment life-cycle which includes understanding and aligning with business specifications, providing timely and appropriate feedback to all involved in the interviewing process and ensuring closing of the position.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with the Senior Management and department heads
- Manage and monitor sourcing strategy and manage recruitment costs & efficiency.
- Act as a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership in strategizing talent acquisition.
- Supporting the delivery for end to end HR services across all channels of business
- Responsible for Manpower planning, recruitment strategies and budgeting.
- The person should be a MBA/PGDM in HR from a reputed institute with 15-25years of experience in HR - TA Head role