Senior Consultant at Liontree HR
Views:648 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Head/AVP/VP - Preferred Relationship Management - Wealth (10-18 yrs)
Head/AVP/VP - Preferred Relationship Management - Wealth
- Relationship Managers with prior experience working in a Private bank/wealth management set up.
- Handle and manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 1 Cr and above.
- Experience of advising clients across asset classes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
- Candidates having good vintage in their present as well as previous companies (At least minimum tenure of 3-4 yrs of stability)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handling a team of Relationship Managers/Senior Relationship Managers and planning and achieving Sales Targets for Wealth Management products through the team by motivating, Inspiring and providing guidance to the team to keep the performance levels high
- The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI) (having AUM of Rs 1 CRs & above -Individual client).
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent/Ultra Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- Fulfilling the compliance standards in Financial Planning, Asset Allocation and Product Sales and managing Delinquencies by ensuring proper Sales Process
- Recruiting, training and ensuring seamless induction to the newly joined team members and managing attrition within the team.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- An MBA/PGDM (Finance/Marketing) Degree holder or focused education in Financial Planning/Wealth Management. Other qualifications like CFP will be an advantage.
- Experience Minimum 10+ yrs in handling HNI Relationship, Sales & Financial Planning of HNI Clients from BFSI sector with good business/market knowledge.
- Having experience of handling Team of 2 to 5 Wealth RMs & experience of handling HNI Client Acquisitions and Relationship Management & service.