Head/AVP/VP/Director - Credit - Business Banking (12-18 yrs)
Position : Credit Head/AVP/VP/Director - Business Banking
- Detailed Credit and Risk Analysis for Business Banking (T/O Less than 30 Cr; Ticket Size upto 15-20 Crs) clients - Understanding company's business model, detailed financial analysis, risk assessment and mitigation strategy, industry analysis
- Client meeting and site visit to understand business and promoters closely
- Detailed Analysis, decision making for funding a client and presentation of proposals / cases to the committee
- Close monitoring of accounts and take corrective steps, MIS maintenance to ensure timely review of accounts
- Maintain relationship with clients, understanding their need, suggesting relevant products, ensuring utilization of limits
- Handle all working capital products - Term Loan, Working Capital - CC, LC, BG, PC etc
- Ensures timely renewal of Credit approvals ensuring satisfactory turnaround time.
- Give Early warning inputs regularly through market, industry and customer level feedback in order to avoid surprise delinquencies.
- Adhere to customer calling plan as per EW process
- Meet principals, other financiers regularly for market updates
- Team Management
- Contribute to achievement of corporate objectives by engendering a culture of continuous improvement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.