Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3545 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head/AVP - Infrastructure Services/Compliance & Enterprise Security Operations (12-15 yrs)
Role : - Head / AVP - Infrastructure Services, Compliance and Enterprise Security Operations
Location :- Delhi NCR
This role is a hands-on technical/management role. Responsible to deliver IT Infrastructure services, manage compliances, data governance and enterprise security operations. Ensure all Enterprise Application Services, Network & Communications Services, Service Desk and Data Center Services operate to agreed service levels and are managed in a way consistent with the ITIL framework.
- Coordinate, monitor, develop, implement and maintain IT Compliance program.
- The role requires strong experience in implementing a data governance program, including policies, standards, frameworks, data quality and availability and managing audit and regulatory discussions.
- Works closely with CISO/ NITSO and IT Infra Head
- Ensures business requirements are met and documented for various systems related to Infrastructure and security best practices.
- Oversee and participate in security architecture and systems hardening efforts.
- Ensure that Infrastructure stability, security, performance and maintenance meet all defined SLA's.
- Participate in implementation and management of security platforms such as Endpoint protection, Encryption, SIEM, perimeter security, IDS and IPS and more.
- Continually evaluate the security posture of cloud environments against internal policy and industry best practices and perform remediation for any issues
- Assist, maintain and oversee security posture for infrastructure and applications through regular testing (i.e. penetration testing and vulnerability scanning) and follow up on the remediation actions on the issues identified
- Investigate security gaps and initiate, and take ownership for the delivery of, remediation activities for all identified issues as well as perform triage of incoming issues
- Project manage internal and third-party security testing and assessments, including disaster recovery and penetration testing
- Generate security and compliance Dashboards
Desired Skills and Qualifications :-
- Engineering Graduate / MCA with minimum 12-14 years of experience in IT infrastructure management, security operations and Compliances with Large IT services, Global organizations or Banks.
- Knowledge and expertise of network and systems security;
- Knowledge of Enterprise storage systems, backup and restoration technology, DR and business continuity
- Knowledge and expertise with on-premise and cloud platforms including but not limited to MS Office 365, Cisco, VMware, Azure, AWS, and MDM platforms such as MS-intune
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security requirements and relevant legal, regulatory and privacy requirements.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, or similar industry certification preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.