Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:3576 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Head/AVP - Digital Marketing - EdTech - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
AVP - Digital Marketing - EdTech
About our client :
- Started in the year 2016, the org is India's largest edtech platform catering to more than 40 million users in a year. the org i stop ranking Android App in terms of usage among all Education Apps in India
- It houses multiple platforms with more than 1 million video-views daily on its platforms, more than 0.5 Million Daily Active Users on App, 2.5 million Daily Active Users on web, It is one of the largest and fastest growing education technology platforms in India.
Head - Digital Marketing :
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven digital Marketing Expert to join our leadership team at Adda247! Primarily role will be to setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's marketing strategy e.g. digital Marketing, performance and Brand management.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Responsible for strategy formulation, revenue growth & ROI of all digital marketing platforms including Social Media, Display, Search Engine Marketing, SEO, Marketing Automation (CRM Marketing), Affiliate, Email and SMS platforms.
- Monitor and analyze the performance/ effectiveness of PPC, SEM, SMM, display campaigns and work with in-house/outsource team to optimize the campaigns - Identify opportunities, design experiments and measuring framework, prioritize team resources, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results.
- Adopt an insight-led, be the user approach for customer acquisition & retention strategies across all channels & Develop & measure key business metrics including customer acquisition, customer retention, conversion rates & engagement.
- Play a thought leadership role in driving marketing best practices and executional excellence.
- Keep track of industry trends and follow best practices to achieve business performance goals & Leverage marketing analytics to drive marketing strategy and improve website engagement metrics, customer acquisition and retention rates.
- Strategize and launch growth programs in close coordination with the product and engineering teams to optimize customer retention costs. Work with the Alliances team to devise offers for user growth
- MBA/MCA/BTech/Other PG qualification
- 8-12 years of overall experience, at least 4-5 years of which should have been in core online marketing at a large scale.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, analytical and creative appreciation skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of marketing concepts and digital marketing domain.
- Should have experience of working on these ad platforms/tools: Omniture, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Mailchimp
- Ability to manage, mentor, lead and motivate a team of online marketing professionals.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence