Head - Automation/Process Management - IT (5-12 yrs)
What will you do?
- Provide infrastructure services vision, enable innovation, and seek to leverage IT trends that can create business value.
- Ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Drive technology transformation for IT Infrastructure - compute, storage, and leading strategic initiatives.
- Deliver best-in-class infrastructure engineering & operations solutions and processes.
- Drive the adoption of automation and end-to-end solutions within the team, with a focus on continuous incremental improvements.
- Be the Architect and continuously identify opportunities for consolidation of technology platforms, automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Capacity management, Supply/Demand management for IT infrastructure requirements based on the existing projects and keeping future requirements in mind.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners.
- Work closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships, including assistance in negotiations for IT-related procurements.
- Experience with translating complex analyses for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with working with technical, analytical, business, and non-technical teams.
- Creating a Nation of Readers
- Experience with cost-benefit analyses and developing and implementing business process improvement strategies.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), as well as User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience with project management, driving business transformation, and re-engineering strategies.
- Experience of leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network, including VLAN setup for regulatory requirement, managing data protection, etc.
- Infrastructure Automation experience and a strong understanding of DevOps technologies is a plus.