Head - Automation - HVAC (12-27 yrs)
- Define instrumentation and automation strategy for design, deployment and maintenance for Electrical Power System, HVAC system, chillers, pumps, heat pumps, BMS system.
- Select the models of sensors, meters, controllers and other instruments required to collect and transmit data from the field to the cloud and vice versa.
- Lead preparation of accurate and detailed project schedules and budgets for each project
- Oversee generation of deployment plans for each site including IO summaries, drawings, BOM, etc. for each project .
- Liasioning with other internal teams and external contractors to ensure all projects are delivered in an efficient manner and as per plan.
- Prepare and execute a comprehensive maintenance strategy including real-time diagnostics and alerting, periodic calibration of field instrumentation, troubleshooting, root cause analyses and prompt issue resolution virtually and through on-site operations teams.
- B.Tech/M.tech in Electrical and Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with over 12 yrs of experience in Energy Management Automation.
- Must have strong understanding of BMS and advance sensors and various traditional PLC, SCADA systems along with their deployment in IoT systems , smart energy management solutions.
- Experience in industrial and building energy efficiency retrofitting projects preferably with strong exposure of energy management techniques in Hotels, Hospitals , industrial environment and data-centers.
- Must have strengths - Design, on-site execution and maintenance of automation systems for energy management projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.