Head at PMS Consulting
Views:109 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Audit - Agri Business (5-8 yrs)
- Conduct audits for more than 500+ warehouse facilities monthly to ensure the quality & quantity of the stored crop.
- Managing team members monitoring various tasks in the audit cycle.
- Define and streamline audit processes and blend technology to the ultimate solution offered to the external clients.
- Deliver audit process presentations to External prospects and help attain new business/fund raising
- Delegate authority and set accountability to attain desired results in defined turnaround time (TAT).
- Conduct prestigious MCX stock audits with utmost accuracy meeting the defined timelines.
- Handling third party stock audits conducted by audit team for various banks for ensuring the quantity & quality of stock funded by banks is maintained.
- Maintain MIS for every warehouse (new and existing) under the following parameters like insurance, pending dues (rentals and other charges) received from clients on regular basis, warehouses are fumigated timely to avoid infestation, warehouses are physically audited periodically to note any deviations and take corrective action within TAT, samples are called from warehouses to check for any errors in reporting of moisture and foreign matter etc.
- Ensuring on time delivery of the operational responsibilities assigned in areas of storage receipt & discharge of stock.
- Extensively using technology to manage and control the operational aspects of business on a real time basis