Head - Athleisure Category - Retail (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Skills - Category, Merchandising, Lead
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Responsible for creating relevant product assortments, sourcing, developing and introducing product ranges that suits the stores and target consumers.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in managing Athleisure / Lounge wear /Men's Inner wear with specialization in Knit wear category in Value Segment.
Our client is in the top Retail companies in the India. They have a strong presence with great established brands. They are growing at a very fast pace in the Indian markets. They are looking for someone who can contribute to/head their Merchandising team.
- Identifying and meeting suitable suppliers/manufacturers - Establish credible vendor base, strong vendor management skill set
- Managing stock levels to optimum levels & deliver target margins
- Negotiating prices, quantities and delivery time-scales
- Pitching ideas
- Producing reports and forecasts
- Financial administration
- Managing & motivating teams below the line
- Liaising with all stake holders about sales performances & take necessary actions to ensure financial objectives are met
- Reviewing what is and isn't working
- Delivering financial objectives set by the organization from time to time
- Fashion Graduate / Post Graduate from Nift, Pearl or any recognized institution
- Prior experience in handling Buying, Sourcing & Product Development of knit wear any retail organization
- Product Skills, End to End Product Costing, Vendor Management, Planning, Team Management
- Ability to forecast and predict consumer trends and deliver products in line with trends
- Willing to unlearn and learn, adaptive and receptive to change management
- Additional certification in Fashion Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years experience in Men's Athleisure / Loungewear & Innerwear category as a specialist
Job Offer :
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Saniya Khanna on +91 124 452 5421
Contact - Saniya Khanna - +91 124 452 5421
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.