Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:6657 Applications:578 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Head/Associate Vice President - Financial Planning & Analysis - BPO/KPO/IT/ITeS (12-18 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Driving Analytics based inferences and inputs on key operational efficiencies and performance measures through custom made reports and dashboards for the CEO. Manages the end-to-end development of budgets, strategic business plans, revenue/expense forecasts, capital projections, and monthly tracking of actual results.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Driving the Overall Budgeting Exercise by working with various Stake holders across functions.
- Tracking of Head count and reports
- Developing budgets, monthly forecasts, and all supporting financial analysis including managing monthly reporting, monitoring, and financial variance explanations
- Facilitating monthly review sessions with key stakeholders to ensure integrity of all financial reporting and identification of financial risks and uncertainties
- Providing analytical reports so they fully understand the business units- year-to-date results, monthly trends, annual budget submissions, and recurring forecasts
- Provides financial consulting on key strategic initiatives and priorities to help the business units stay focused on achieving their strategic goals by: Validating all cross-functional charges and allocations to align with the business direction and scope
- Ensuring staffing priorities are in-line with changing business priorities, through rigorous resource tracking, reporting, forecasting, and monitoring
- Work closely with the Accounts team for the monthly close and review of all the entries before the close.
- Advises and creates business-driven financial analyses, ensuring alignment with business strategies, priorities, and financial requirements, including : Modeling the viability of new business efforts to include cost-benefit analyses, revenue alternatives, and costing scenarios based on the business leaders- strategic direction and input
- Short and long term financial planning, including all investment products by building and analyzing multiple financial scenarios based on business and market assumptions
- Tracking of the Man Power Schedule against the Plan, Forecast and reporting the variations
- Department level Budgeting and Reporting.
- Managing of the KPI Metrics Reporting across the Operations & Finance
- Cross training of the teams
- Managing the expectation of the Account Manager in terms of Customer review.
Qualifications & Experience :
- CA / MBA with min 12+yrs experience of which 5+ of experience at a managerial position
- Prefer candidates who have had exposure working with a Captive Setup of Back Office for a Global Setup / ITeS Industry
- The candidate should currently be leading the FP&A Setup in his/her current role.