Leadership Hiring at Quess Corp
Views:851 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Associate Help Desk Operations - Corporate Services (10-20 yrs)
Head - Associate Help Desk Operations
Role : Head - Associate Help Desk Operations
Reporting to : Head of Corporate Services
- The person will lead the Help Desk Operation of Quess Corp Ltd- for Quess existing and ex-employees (associates).
- He/She would be expected to run the associates help desk operations in an efficient and metrics focused manner, being committed to delivering a great employee contact experience through Phone, Email, chat and other channels.
- This role will lead a team of help desk associates and Team Leads
- This role will ensure that employees receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries, close any enquiries and get it the right first time.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities will include :
- Manage the day to day performance of the Help Desk Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs.
- Set the strategy for the smooth operation of the Help Desk, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of employee service.
- Maintain a dashboard and oversee the same on a daily/weekly/monthly basis with a strict TAT to resolve the employee Queries.
- Be responsible for the end to end employee contact processes and their associated experience, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy of the Contact Centre.
- Work closely with HR, L&D and Training delivery teams. Taking responsibility for the ongoing development of all levels of Help Desk colleagues.
- Reviewing and defining clearly Help Desk roles.
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilized and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Applying best practice, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon employee insight.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
- Act as the Voice of the employee, championing change and improvements across the employee experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the employee experience.
- Enhance the quality of employee interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
Required Skills :
- Proven experience in leading a service-driven help desk/contact Centre operation with experience in managing an operation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation whenever required, The ability to engage with directors and managers at all levels across Quess Corp Ltd.
ABOUT QUESS CORP LTD :
- Quess Corp Limited (BSE: 539978, NSE: QUESS), is India's leading business services provider. At Quess, we excel in helping large and emerging companies manage their non-core activities by leveraging our integrated service offerings across industries and geographies which provides significant operational efficiencies to our clients.
- Quess has a team of over 3,77,000 employees across India, North America, South America, South East Asia and the Middle East across segments such as Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
- Quess serves over 2300+ clients worldwide. Established in 2007, Quess is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and has a revenue of over 1.5 B USD as on June 2020.
- Quess Corp is a step-down subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Group; held through its Indian listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook India Limited.