Chief Talent Partner at BB Works
Views:515 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Head/Associate Director/Practice Lead - Customer success - IT Services Firm (12-20 yrs)
Practice Lead of Customer Success
- Shall possess strength in leading and managing diverse global teams.
- This individual will be a thought leader who can communicate effectively and work cross-functionally with leaders across the organization as well as effectively build a team culture comprised of customer-first mentality, collaboration & innovation.
- He will be an important driving force in rethinking the Customer Success function for the future to ensure that we can effectively help our customers grow and onboard our new services and platform offerings.
Key Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Proven experience in data center transformation and migration
- Strong relationship management skills. Build CXO Level relationship.
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Work in large matrixed organization
- Consistent track record of exceeding retention, customer satisfaction, and advocacy targets
- Should have experience in functionally and technically managing technical teams across different countries and cultures.
- Ability to build process models to support key business objectives.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Managing customers, aligning business objectives with coordinated service deliveries, and ensure that our customers maximize the value they are seeing from their investment.
- Work towards higher customer satisfaction and lower customer churn.
- Providing guidance on how best to utilize our services, provide an escalation point for issues, and help provide reporting to ensure customers- faith in the service.
- Responsible for delivery of optimal customer service
- First line management of a team of Customer Success Managers, including regular 1:1's and calls/ ticket reviews.
- Ongoing performance management along with Management of day to day performance of each team member
- Assisting with recruiting new starters into the team
- Ensuring full integration of new team members, including the development of Organization culture
- Carrying out regular skills gap analysis within the team to either mentor where appropriate or identify internal/ external training requirements.
- Fostering a continual improvement culture within the team
- First-line management of all customer escalations, ensuring rapid and effective fault fix and minimization of downtime.
- Escalation and exception reporting to the Senior Managers as appropriate
- Ensuring all existing business process is followed, identification and implementation of any new processes where necessary.
- Forging a close working relationship across the whole Management team
- Due to the 24X7 operations of the business, this person must be able to work a flexible work schedule and deal with escalations and outages out of hours