Senior Practice Leader - Consumer/Retail & Services at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:1675 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Analytics - FMCG - IISc/ISI/IIT (12-15 yrs)
- Play a significant role in providing insights and data-driven inputs towards developing the company's long-term strategies, including new product opportunities and other growth initiatives to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
- Provide analysis on key business and strategic questions that come up for discussion at top management reviews.
- Raise timely red flags so that corrective actions can be taken for aberrations or system failures.
- Provide insights that will improve the way business is run by integrating internal and external data sources like Nielsen etc.
- Lead the implementation of automation projects like Sales Force Automation and Distribution Management System across the various Sales verticals.
- Help create a data lake for seamless data integration across departments and functions aiding better access to data and insights across functions.
- Regularly interact with C-level executives at PAPL to present insights and analysis.
- BE + MBA Marketing with Overall 12+ Years of Experience
- Strong Skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of analytic tools like - Alteryx, Tableau and R
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Education from a Premier Institute