Head - Analytics - FinTech (7-15 yrs)
Head - Analytics
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Fintech, Credit Risk Analytics
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- The Head of Credit & Analytics Team leads the team in building, communicating, visualising and implementing the analytics strategy and roadmap for transforming the fintech into a data-driven enterprise.
- This strategic role advises and support BUs to enhance business performance and create new potential business opportunities by using both existing and new data sources.
Client Details :
- Our client is a rapidly growing and well-funded fintech startup in the lending domain.
- Their technology architecture and processes allow us to seamlessly onboard users, assess risk, and disburse and collect funds without any physical interface with their customers.
As the Head of Analytics,
- You are the first and foremost a leader within the department overseeing all activities of the data analytics, business intelligence and data warehousing requirements.
- You will drive the performance of analytics solutions to positively impact overall business results and hold the responsibility for setting the departmental vision & culture and championing the use of data in making business decisions.
- You are in charge of driving day-to-day analytical approaches and exploring solutions to particular problems. You are also tasked with the management and long-term prioritization of the business's overall analytical needs and opportunities.
- You define the business questions that need be answered and define appropriate analytics models in addition to identifying and readying relevant data sources for analysis. In your leadership capacity, you take initiative in developing training programs meant for improving stakeholder understanding of the use of data, which improves decision-making across the business.
- Together with Technology team, you play a leading strategic role in building up the data analytics, ETL and data warehousing approach form Pokket, with regards to the collection, manipulation, and analysis of data for various business functions/departments.
- You also endeavor to create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
As a successful candidate :
- Master's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- At least 7 years of working experience in a data analysis or data warehousing position.
- Have had a proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights and the improvement of a business's performance and driving top-line growth.
- Demonstrated skills in analytics (descriptive, prescriptive, predictive), SQL server reporting services, Tableau/Power BI/QV, analysis services, or other data visualization tools.
- Demonstrate a passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions, for example, on consumer behavior and trends. The candidate must also be equipped with the use of SQL, being able to design complex queries that ultimately lead to improvements in business performance.
- Demonstrated success leading an analytics team as well as significant experience working with a wide range of data in order to model/predict financial metrics for a business.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading quantitative analyses as well experience building response and risk models for a business.
- Excellent and effective communication skills in both written and verbal form especially to senior management, internal and external team member across all levels.
- Strong communication skills for the creation of engaging reports and presentations for senior management and key stakeholders. These reports must be clear, concise, and convincing, having been tailored to suit and appeal to the intended audience.
- Good understanding of the workings of Hadoop is a plus.
- Have an understanding of A/B testing as well as detailed knowledge of the identification of key metrics that measure and drive the long-term health of businesses.
- Self-motivated, proactive in taking initiative and going beyond his/her call of duty, helpful and service-oriented, and have exceptional problem-solving skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to be a part of growing and profitable fintech in Kolkata
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rakhi Mulchandani - +91 (0) 124 452 5443
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.