Head - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:543 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Analytics - Financial Domain (12-15 yrs)
- Lead a team to enable analytics driven transformation in the financial domain with a strong understanding of retail lending, broking and risk analytics
- Drive analytics adoption across businesses through high engagement with business heads and their teams. Deliver insights and solutions for driving KPI's related to customer Cross-Sell acquisition, improving customer engagement and controlling portfolio credit and fraud risk
- Set up processes critical for enabling analytics
- Provide end-to-end support, from analytical assessment to policy development and implementation while ensuring adequate portfolio quality and profitability.
- Strong understanding of Risk and propensity Scorecards, Customer Segmentation, Credit Policy, Portfolio Metrics, Liabilities and Assets Data Bureau Products, Customer Profitability.
- Good knowledge of practical application of multivariate techniques, such as Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Random Forest, XGBoost, Generalised Regression etc, across a range of business requirements
- Experience with a wide range of Software applications - SAS, Python, R, Power BI, MS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, Cubes
- Ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view
- Ability to do Predictive analysis and help use existing data to cross-sell all financial products and mine the customers further
- Experience using machine learning algorithms and strong algorithmic thinking
- Illustrate & socialize the financial benefit of analytics
- Experience of around 12-15 years preferably from a financial domain with team management capabilities and interaction with senior management