Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:2318 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Analytics - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-7 yrs)
Candidates from ecommerce company highly preferred
- Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS only
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and someone with experience of leading a team. The right candidate will also be proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs :
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, R, Python etc.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.