Founder at Talentiser
Views:3248 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Analytics - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Head - Analytics is a leadership position and responsible for the creation of new and cutting-edge data sciences capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will influence improvement of business's performance by enabling informed decision making.
Job Responsibilities :
- Embark on opportunity to set-up a state of the art, Data Science and Analytics division to support business needs
- Responsible for creation of new data sciences capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will influence improvement of the business's performance by enabling informed decision making.
- Responsible to shape the company's future towards a data-driven organization.
- Must be able to quickly grasp what is required and prioritize, assign, communicate, oversee, guide, assess and report progress across multiple projects
- Comes with proven track of delivering high quality projects on time and on budgets.
- Proactive working and cross-functional collaboration with various functional leads across the business/ geographies to provide advanced, cutting-edge data science and analytics modeling.
- Must demonstrate Macro and Micro level skills and have both strategic and operational understanding of data science, with solid business instincts and judgement.
- Ability to translate business questions into analytical problems and build solutions using visualization techniques, machine learning, statistical modeling and ensure it is robust, scalable solution is developed
- Incumbent will strengthen the business score card for the better decision making for internal as well as external niche clients in global markets.
- Familiarity with core elements of data science (regression, statistical analysis, machine learning/AI) along with sound business judgement to effectively bridge the gap between decision analytics and business needs
- Incumbent must have Operational understanding includes classical regression, statistical methods like factor analysis, Clustering and hypothesis testing, modern machine learning methods
- Strong leadership experience to build and nurture a strong team of data scientists / analysts
- Capacity to synthesize the work of the team in summary presentations that can be communicated easily to senior management and clients.
- Knowledge & experience in VBA, R, SAAS, Python, Data Mining, Deep Learning, AI, Machine Learning will be considered