Consultant at Michael Page
Views:991 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Analytics - Digital & Web (5-8 yrs)
Head - Analytics (Digital & Web)
Senior Leadership role
Being part of a growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is the largest automotive website, which was launched in 2008. It offers a database of cars in categories, ranging from new launches to upcoming models. Our client provides its visitors with car reviews, and e-commerce services to help them reach out to the automobile dealers. It is a Jaipur based startup and looking for hiring the Head of Analytics for their web portals across all their portfolios.
As the Head of Analytics, you would be responsible for :-
- Setting up the analytics practice for their web portals (Four portal)
- Managing a large team, the individual would be responsible for collection, analysis and presentation of various web metrics
- Measuring and analyze the larger picture of business performance including click stream data - traffic, conversion & sales
- Making the customer experience better over the web portal
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you need to have :-
- Graduate/Post graduate with at least 5- 10 years of relevant experience in digital/web analytics
- Hands on experience with Goggle Analytics, web-trends etc
- People management with experience in able to set up a team from scratch
- Additional experience with mobile app would be an add on
What's On Offer
As the Head of analytics, you get to set up a team from scratch across multiple portfolios for the organization. You will be part of the leadership team and responsible for managing the end to end analytics value chain for the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.