Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:673 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Analytics - Consumer Goods Manufacturing Firm - IIM/ISB (15-23 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of consumer goods, looking to hire Head of Analytics.
The role holder leads the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques. He/she ensures that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop, perform, and manage the analysis of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Plan and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy
- Develop and maintain financial reports
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analysis to
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling
- Understand and incorporate industry specific metrics into reports to highlight relevant trends and support fact-based business decisions
- Partner with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop reporting
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytical tools, including Hyperion
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects
- Develop KPI dashboards
Candidate Description :
- Experience in manufacturing / Financial services / Consulting sector.
- Having worked in a company with multi locational plants and large / complex distribution network.
- Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
Education & Experience :
- MBA - Finance (IIM/ ISB) and degree is statistics
- With 15+ Yrs and proven ability to manage a team of people, clarify roles and responsibilities, develop the people and get the best from the team overall.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and planning skills, with strong experience in demonstrating leadership, inspiring colleagues and customers, as well as managing and leading teams.
- Excellent ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make correct decisions under extreme pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.