Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting
Views:516 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Analytics - Captive (18-27 yrs)
- To work with the Executive to develop and drive the strategy, planning and delivery of the Enterprise Analytics, insights, decisioning and data science capabilities.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and development of the teams delivering a full range of specialist services that are aligned with the business objectives of the Enterprise Analytics division and its consumers.
- Deep expertise surrounding AI & ML platforms & insights reporting and Customer decisioning (preferably in PEGA).
- Experience in building analytic solutions on AWS Cloud data platforms using Microsoft Power BI, AI/ML implementations a plus
- Analytics technology strategist with deep full spectrum knowledge (strategy, design, development, operations).
- Directly accountable for a team of analytics & reporting engineers, data scientists, analysts comprising of internal, contract and vendor supplied resources
- Financial accountability of the Analytics practice in India, managing to budget allocation while seeking opportunities to optimise performance
- Managing and delivering enterprise analytics capabilities with a scale to work on multiple programs, containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors.
- Deep and demonstrated experience in software development lifecy
- Managing & delivering multi-business unit initiatives.
- Contract & vendor management
- Financial acumen
- Strong communication and relationship skills across the breadth of stakeholders including Senior Executives
- Experience in understanding within a complex technology ecosystem system to delivery of analytics and insights solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.