Head - Alliances/Investor Relationships - BFSI (10-14 yrs)
- Manage existing and potential investor relationships (Banks/NBFCs) to increase activity on the platform.
- Expand sale propositions via onboarding new investors in the platform to ensure steady supply of funds.
- Partner cross-functionally with internal stake holders to design products specific to situations, understand Credit profile of clients to pitch bespoke SCF deals to investors.
- Run the marketing process for individual deals on the platform and more holistically for the company by circulating investor collateral, engaging in webinars, investor events, etc.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key stake holders in sales, products, tech & operations functions at target investors.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including vendor management teams, operations, technology teams to ensure seamless implementation and continual business growth.
- Collaborate effectively across teams to create an atmosphere of trust, teamwork and open communication.
- Desired Skills Relevant experience in driving sales with large cash rich corporates. Stints with corporate liabilities business, trade & supply chain finance is a must have.
- Have strong understanding of Supply Chain Finance and product offerings.
- Connects with key decision makers in the BFSI segment is highly desirable.
- Prior experience banks, NBFCs or Fintechs would be mandatory
- Well versed in MS Excel, Power Point and other financial modelling tools would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.