Head/AGM/DGM - Infrastructure - Agri (15-25 yrs)
Heading Infrastructure division
Designation - AGM/DGM
Location - South Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for IT Service Delivery and Infrastructure across offices in the country.
- Ensuring stability and availability of IT infrastructure components (Server / Network / Voice) to support a growing and dynamic business.
- Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
- Ensure continuous improvement in process and risk mitigation by implementing adequate risk control measures.
- Develop and establish operating policies, internal controls and best practice approaches for computing and information technology systems / services.
- Motivate, lead, and develop a team of diverse individuals with a variety of experience levels and skill sets consisting of server, voice and network administrators.
- Set daily objectives/priorities and manage regional IT resources at various India offices accordingly to business objectives.
- Providing leadership, management and technical direction to members of the IT Service delivery team.
- Ensure Information security compliance for all IT systems. Manage audits related with information security. Managing network security.
- Make sure IT governance, audit and compliance requirements are met. Perform regular Audits as per IT Policy.
- To liaise with external suppliers and support agencies for the ongoing support and maintenance of relevant hardware and software.
- Purchase of Hardware equipment (Laptops, Desktop, Printer, Servers, Firewall etc).
- Responsible for day to day activities, information function and addressing the trouble shooting activities.
- Working knowledge and experience in implementing Information Technology processes, technologies, best practices, and frameworks, including:
- Application Support & Maintenance
- Network & Data Center Operations Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Service Management
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Problem Solving Skills
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Team Management & Mentoring
- Asset Management
- Strategic Management
- 10 + years of technology experience and prior experience with a technology company or technology/business consulting firm is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience in managing technology and infrastructure projects
- Experience in IT Security
- Experience in working with enterprise business application
- Working knowledge of network (voice and data) systems
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
Technical Skill Set:
- Windows Azure, Unix, Linux, VM Ware, HP UX, Oracle Enterprise Linux
- HP Superdome, Itanium, Exadata, HP Blade X86, Dell X86
- Oracle Database, RAC, SOA Middleware, Oracle WebLogic
- IAS/PAS, AWS
- FortiGate, CISCO, Radware
- MPLS, SDWAN
- 0365, SharePoint and Collaboration tools like MS Teams
- Kaspersky, Mcafee, TrendMicro, WAF - Cloudflare, Akamai