Consultant at Xperia Consulting
Views:197 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - After Sales Service - Auto/Auto Ancilary (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Plan and conduct customer engagement programs (care camps, mobile service, customer meets, Do-it-yourself trainings) for improving PSS/NPS scores
- Review the customer complaints and put effective preventive actions
- Ensure assembly quality as per standards at the distributor assembly plant and provide product performance feedback regularly to HO to improve product quality
- Ensure settlement of distributor claims such as transit, warranty, spare parts etc. and handle distributor queries
- Improve service and parts reach by network expansion and improve service quality by adherence to service processes (training, audit, implementation & usage of DMS)
- Understanding market dynamics (in terms of service & parts) and suggest appropriate measures (new product launches, network, pricing and new initiatives of competition)Develop programs/actions to improve service inflow and parts sales of distributors/dealers
- Ensure availability of genuine spare parts in all the distributor/dealer/3S/2S and APS/retailers outlets to achieve retail plan
- Ensure availablity of manpower as per the approved organization structure at distributors, build the competency level and suggest reward/recognition programs to distributors
- Conduct PGM training and engagement Programs
- Candidates must possess atleast a degree in Polytechnic/Engineering/equivalent.
- Atleast 3 - 8.00 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Middle Level/Management.