Director at FIA Consultancy Services
Views:3225 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Advertising Revenue & Partnerships - Media (5-12 yrs)
Our client a global firm,is now making in roads in India. Driven by innovation and research, the company fills a massive gap in media distribution through a patented product which brings movies to consumer's fingertips.
- The person will be responsible for leading B2B function and contributing for B2C function to projects to drive growth of revenue.
- The person will be responsible to execute marketing strategy and programs(internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support in business objectives.
- The person will be responsible for generating advertising revenue through partnerships with brands, government and vendors. The candidate will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. The role will work across functions and interact with clients, vendors and senior leaders.
- Key responsibilities include to oversee marketing lead generation, to provide market forecasts, assist business development in acquisition of B2B clients. To undertake B2B marketing initiatives that go beyond attracting simplistic print and video advertising
- The ideal candidate should have working experience at senior manager level with minimum 2 years of experience in directly managing B2B role. Should have track record managing marketing pipeline generation and delivering results in form of ad revenue.
- Should have excellent communication skills, should have an entrepreneurial mind and desire to learn.