Founder at Aarvi
Views:5531 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Head - Branding/Marketing & Communications - Education (2-5 yrs)
THIS IS FOR AN EDUCATION INDUSTRY
- The Head of Branding, Marketing and Communications will be responsible for the development and successful implementation of a strategic plan and for ensuring that the following strands are brought together under one umbrella:
Marketing - To take responsibility for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the whole school and to act as - brand guardian. To promote and develop the School's image and reputation amongst its key constituencies including parents and the wider community
Communications - To oversee and maintain continuous dialogue and feedback with key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that the school communicates in a consistent, professional and prompt fashion. Oversight of key literature, the school's website and its social media.
Events - Management of / guidance on all student recruitment and public relations events from open days to speech days, including social events and special occasions.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of the school's strategic focus and will be responsible for providing strategic planning and leadership in each of the areas named above and will line manage the admissions and marketing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Management and leadership:
This is a crucial leadership role and will report to the Founder and Managing Director and will be a key member of the School's Leadership Team. The Head of Admission, Marketing and Communications, will be responsible for the Marketing and Admissions Team which will comprise: Admissions Counsellors,Marketing Communications Manager and team .S/he will inspire, motivate and guide everyone who contributes to the marketing and admissions functions and will provide training and mentoring as necessary.
Planning and Reporting:
The Head of Admissions, Marketing and Communications will take responsibility for developing a dovetailed admissions and marketing strategy and supporting action plans detailing marketing and admissions activities designed to meet the strategic needs and objectives of the School. Based on appropriate research, these plans will set out the targets, priorities, timetable and resourcing of marketing and admissions activities.
- Manage the each campus School Administration team and Admissions Officers, who will assist in the administration of the admissions process and work closely with them to ensure the database (Leadsquared) meets the needs of the admissions department and to provide database training and development where appropriate.
- Oversee the process for all admissions enquiries and requests for prospectuses ensuring the processes as a whole are timely, effective, efficient and mirror best practice
- Develop best practice admissions management processes and accompanying follow up and relationship management practices for the school to ensure that all families are nurtured from enquiry through to registration and assessment
- Ensure that the assessment process is a well-managed, personal and positive experience for students and parents alike, taking every opportunity to positively influence decision making throughout the assessment and offer process
I. Event Management:
- Project manage arrangements for Open Days and other visits by prospective parents and students working closely with the schools administration team
- Continuously review school events, offering suggestions for new ones and improvements to existing ones
II. Data management:
- Implement and manage a system of regular forecasting of admissions figures via dashboards.
- Maintain the database, ensuring that all information on the enquiry form and in subsequent interactions by phone, email or in person is captured and recorded to facilitate proactive admissions management
- Track, manage, analyse and report on all elements of the admissions process including enquiries, visits, registrations, assessments, new joiners and premature leavers
- Conduct regular analysis of source of business, including a geographical analysis, to aid marketing planning
III. Relationship Management:
- With the Admissions Counselors, to be the face and voice of the school,a welcoming, warm, professional and efficient point of contact between prospective families / agents and the school
- Ensure that all front of house staff and those involved with admissions and assessment, offer a consistently warm welcome and outstanding customer care, offering advice and training where necessary Oversee communications with prospective parents by telephone or email and at school events
Marketing and Communications Management:
Manage the Marketing Communication Manager and team who will assist on the implementation of the following marketing and communication activities:
- Raise awareness of the school in its key markets to ensure sufficient enquiries of the right calibre are generated for the desired number of entrants at each entry point
- Develop community relations initiatives in order to raise the profile of the school in the area and support its strategic recruitment aims
- Meet retention targets by developing and implementing an internal marketing programme and ongoing dialogue with stakeholders to monitor feedback and test ideas
III. Brand management
- Manage all elements of the school's brand to ensure that the brand remains consistent with the values, personality and objectives of the School and that brand guidelines are implemented consistency across all marketing activity IV.
- Develop the School's PR strategy across key markets ensuring the school benefits from close relationships with Editors and other key media personnel of the local, regional, national and educational press.
- Working with the marketing Communications team, ensure that the school maintains a continuous stream of newsworthy items showcasing the breadth and quality of each school's activities across both digital and traditional media
- Keep abreast of local, regional, national and educational press to ensure school is proactive and writes appropriate articles on current issues with a view to developing an improved regional profile
- Manage and measure the school's current - advertising year & make recommendations for when, where and how to advertise
- Provide content, style management and design oversight of the school website ensuring that it is pertinent to target audiences
- Ensure the website is kept up to date and is living, breathing, dynamic reflection of the school, regularly updated with a steady stream of news and content
- Develop and implement a Search Engine Optimisation programme, ensuring that the school consistently appears in the first page for key search terms
- Oversee the school's social media activity, advising on the appropriate channels, messages and activity; manage the school's presence on networking / social media sites
- Manage the reporting of the key digital metrics, including Google Analytics and social media statistics, to inform future marketing activity
VII. Marketing collateral:
- Manage the existing suite of publications and make recommendations for any additional/alternative publications
- Oversee the production of additional communication material, branded items and signage as required
- Manage the School's relationship with its external suppliers e.g. printers
- 5+years of experience in working in a similar capacity, K-12 related experience would be a plus
- Experience in design, brand management would be a plus
Required Core Competencies include:
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail; outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- Strong work-ethic, detail-driven, and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate, and lead by example.
- Proficient with technology, including audiovisual devices/aides, projectors, and other adaptations
- Bachelors and or Master's degree from a reputed college or Master's degree from a reputed college or university is preferred. International experience will be an added advantage.