Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:7784 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Head - Administration - Retail - Ex Defence (15-20 yrs)
Eligibility Parameters : Min 15 years of relevant experience
Education Qualification :
- Minimum University degree in Graduation/PG / Graduation equivalent/ Defense studies
Desired : From a defence Background/Ex-Service Man
Reportees : Unit Administration Heads
Required Competencies :
- Planning & organizing
- Financial awareness
- Business knowledge
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
- The most important end-results for which an incumbent would be held responsible at the end of the year.
- Managing administrative activities in coordinating with internal & external departments for seamless business operations.
- Administrative Support : Provision of adequate Human Resource, Office utilities, Logistics arrangements, Facilities maintenance, tackling all disciplinary issues with suitable action, Conduct of Timely Meetings, Vendor Management, issuing of necessary Orders, Circulars & Notices, Monitoring the work of outsourced staff.
- Record Management : Maintenance of Company Records chronological records with segregation and grading of top priority correspondences, Classification of Files, Documentation, Archives etc.
- Liaison and Coordination : Liaison with Govt. Departments and Ministry for the compilation, circulation and dissemination of required information.
- Dexterously handled employee services like negotiation of facilities management, cafeteria, mobile phones, data services etc.
- Prepare annual budgets for all departments at all sites.ensure cost implication, motivation and training of team to maintain costs within budgets.
- Hold responsibility for service-quality standards and adherence to budgetary restrictions of Security,
- Vendor Management : Negotiates and collaborates with vendors for providing Housekeeping and Security services within budgeted and as per quality standards.
- Responsible for setting checkpoints for ensuring upkeep of customer service facilities at stores.
- Manage and supervise coordination within support services to deliver on required quality standards & as per Standard Operative Procedures
- Provide safe & secure environment in the office premise for associates and customers Planning all security protocol and monitoring system, material management, emergency systems etc.
- Handling Legal matters and logistics - Act as custodian of all government and statutory compliances.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.