Assistant Manager at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:882 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Head - Administration - Retail Conglomerate (15-20 yrs)
Responsibilities : -
- The role is cross-functional and requires deep collaboration and influencing ability with stakeholders from business and corporate functions. SLP Specialist's day-to-day activities involve planning, organizing, coordinating, implementing and executing process and procedures laid down by the organization,
- Work closely with the concerned stakeholders to mitigate the causes of losses. Optimum utilization of the resources to ensure and maintain high quality and timely support to Business teams. Conduct risk assessment and process audit for the respective sites and work in accordance with the security policies and guidelines.
Process Improvement & Loss Prevention Program:
- Process Review, Gap analysis & Necessary Improvements
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Assessment
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of administration, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management, Security, Fire & Safety control of all maintenance, inspection.
- Responsible for planning and execution of strategy for roll out of New Projects as well as maintenance of exiting projects / sites / branches in line with organizational needs.
- Responsible for Project Management, Cost Optimization and Implementing Business Expansion Plans.
- Responsible for setting up new branch / site / office to business from including Infra, Security, Facility, Transportation, Cafeteria, Vendor Management etc
- Responsible for managing delivery of new offices from vendors; conduct audit and ensure smooth handover to the business.
- Responsible for Cost Control and timely implementation of all infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for handling compliance issues / correspondence with regulatory body for site roll-out / closure / relocation, etc.
- Responsible for developing and streamlining systems to enhance operational / administrative effectiveness and meet operational costs within cost, timelines and quality parameters
- Directing development and implementation of strategies / contingency plans for business; identifying new potential vendors for strategic administration.
- Responsible for development, implementation and administration of infrastructure to optimize resources and capacity utilization.
- Establishing and managing administrative activities including Infrastructure Management, Vendor Development, Budgeting, Housekeeping, Transport Management & Security Management to ensure departmental profitability.
- Analyse current processes, recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Supervise and direct administrative support services to align with Organisational objectives
- Oversee all travel & accommodation arrangements and operations to improve the efficiency and cost optimization.
- Its a leadership role with a Retail Conglomerate. (Fashion / Apparel)
- Relevant work experience in Administration in Retail / FMCG / Consumer / BFSI Industries.
- Ex Army professionals are welcome.