Head - Administration/Industrial Relation & External Affairs - Consumer Durable (15-28 yrs)
- Regularly inspecting factory to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Hands on experience on Statutory Compliances
- Taken care of Contract Labor and Employee Engagement
- Manage Administration, Security, Safety and Maintenance
- Engage with quality control managers to develop a standard quality control process and ensuring factory employees work to established standards.
- Ensure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency. Create a maintenance procedure for every machine and ensure factory employees follow this procedure regularly.
- Ensure total upkeep of the plant
- Responsible for factory & Social Audits
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.