Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:779 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Administration & Facilities - BPO/ITeS (18-22 yrs)
Head - Administration & Facilities (BPO/ITES)
- Responsible for overall administrative activities of the company
- Should have good exposure in end to end Admin & Facility, security, transport, budgeting, process management, housekeeping, compliance, space utilization, general administration.
- Responsible for supervising administrative employees, planning, organizing and implementing systems and best practices.
- Will also ensure to provide 24x7 secure, safe and conducive working atmospheres to all the employees and will ensure zero down time of the facility.
- Manage a team of administrative staff and third party logistics staff.
- Have the capability to motivate and supervise, ensure goals and targets are met and KRAs are clearly defined, Ensure team meets the defined SLAs for all administration services.
- Monitor vendors and service providers performance regularly to ensure quality of service/ delivery within specified timelines.
- Manage various admin functions including facilities management, office maintenance, housekeeping services, security services, transportation and office build outs.
- Ensure that systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the service.
- Organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate results and provide practical cost-effective solutions.
- Identify and negotiate with new vendors, managing yearly increments and invoice cycles.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms and requirements required for smooth functioning of services and office.
- Accountable for internal and external administration audit.
Qualification And Experience:
1. 18-22 years of extensive work experience in handling admin, facilities, transport (end to end Admin work) in an ITES/BPO Industry.
2. Should have extensive working knowledge of MS-Office
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with employees and partners
5. Excel working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
6. Ability to rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
7. Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: