HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:983 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Administration (8-12 yrs)
Working precisely with Assistant Manager - Admin and Manager - Admin and oversees all aspects of administrative coordination, logistics and to meet all the conditions for a perfect welcome for all visitors and security of artworks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradesperson (e.g. electricals, plumbing, AC works etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations as per the pre-defined SOP.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedure and system and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Overseeing expense bills received from Various vendors and Reimbursement for staff for various bills and activities.
- Coordinating with all external vendors for their delivery and payments.
- Coordinating with all external vendors for their office related activities.
- Ensuring that the office facilities are properly functioning.
- Repair and maintenance within the office and warehouse.
- Preparing Purchase order for external vendors.
- Creating new vendors if required.
- Negotiating with new vendors for competitive rates.
- Organizing office events and purchasing necessary items for management.
- Arranging travel arrangements including booking hotels and arranging for transportation in absence of a dealing person.
- Manage all office equipment and supplies for the smooth functioning of the office.
- Coordinate with other departments for all special projects.
- Ensuring adequate stock of stationery is maintained in the office for smooth functioning in absence of a dealing person.
- Maintaining consumable materials procurement, stock Inventory at the Store and purchasing various materials as per the requirements.
- Maintaining adequate security at various sites.
- Supervising security guards at HKV and Ghitorni.
- Maintaining the inventory of publications at Ghitorni,
- Issuing various transfer challans for transfer of artwork at various sites.
- Oversee all purchase orders for all departments.
- Management of publications.
- Monthly preparation of various MIS reports and sharing it with Head - Administration.
- Candidates will be responsible for ensuring employee health & safety.
- Responsible for housekeeping and pantry.
- Managing all support staff i.e Security & housekeeping.
- Primary degree and relevant qualifications. Master's degree or MBA and advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Great communication skills internally and externally at both board and operational levels.
- Strong organisation, projects management and multi-tasking skills.
- Competent in all Microsoft and standard marketing-related applications